We know you would love to hear good news about your CSE performers, well Nia Bakari will be in the play Annie she will be playing Duffy and she will be in the ensemble that will be performing at the Feinstein on Broadway during the Memorial Day Weekend.
Thank you so much for holding such an amazing program! My name is Jai Saint and I’m Executive Director of Talent Management for Urban Models and Talent of Orlando, Florida. I have been to your program as a scout and and an industry expert on your discussion panel twice. Each time I have walked away with amazing talents. Your most recent class of all star talents actually brought us over twenty talents to our agency. Each one has been thoroughly trained in the proper industry etiquette and know how needed to survive in the entertainment industry. Our greatest accomplishment is West! West is a six year old triple threat whose acting capabilities far exceed that of any of my talents. He has landed his first feature film role opposite, Chad Michael Murray and Corbin Bleu in the up coming film “RENEE”. West has also done numerous auditions and is also featured in the Bealls Store Catalog. I really appreciate all that you have taught these kids and I look forward to more groups coming our way. See you in April!
Executive Director Urban Models Inc.
Subject: Just landed a JOB!
Hey CGTV how is everything?…just wanted to let you know that Green Agency set me up with an audition and I booked the job. I spent the whole day today working with Proctor & Gamble. Tomorrow, I will be working with P & G again and its paying me $3500 per day. I want to thank you so much for your CGTV and being so supportive and believing in me. Say hi to CGTV, and tell her the good news. Love you guys and thank you again for the beginning of my career!
I always wanted to break into the acting business and be on television but CGTV actually helped make my dream possible.
Susana Hoyos, a local teen from CGTV in Miami, has just been cast to star in Nickelodeon Latin America’s Grachi, the network’s new live-action television program for teens and her television debut. Shot in Miami, the comedy series follows Grachi, a young girl who must learn to use her new found magical powers all while coping with her school, boys and just growing up. Grachi will be produced in Spanish and will be released in Latin America this spring. Susana Hoyos and her show, Grachi will also be distributed in the United States, Latin America and Europe.
Hoyos, who recently attended Phill Lewis and CGTV R’Mante’s CGTV in Miami and is represented by Lauren Greene from the Green Agency, credits her acting debut to her recent camp experience and training. “I always wanted to break into the acting business and be on television,” said Hoyos, “but CGTV actually helped make my dream possible.”
If done correctly, acting workshops can provide both professional and personal growth opportunities for young children and teenagers. The experience of individualized camp structure and emphasis on commercials, television and film gives attendees greater understanding of acting and the multi-faceted opportunities that accompany the experience including increased confidence in acting abilities and pride in accomplishments.
CGTV R’Mante, who can currently be seen on the Disney Channel and Saturday mornings on ABC playing the role of Esteban on the hit television series The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, offers a six week celebrity acting camp taught by celebrities in cities across the United States and Canada.
“I don’t think it should be that hard for kids and teenagers to follow their dream of acting. They just need training, confidence, true knowledge of the business and a few tricks to break into the Hollywood,” says R’Mante. “It’s one thing to teach acting but it’s another thing to actually live in Hollywood and make a living as a professional actor on television. We want to pass this knowledge on the next generation of young actors and their parents.”
Graduates of CGTV appeared in hits including NBC’s Parenthood, Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp, and Modern Family to name a few. For more success stories and upcoming workshop in a city near you, visit http://www.celebritystar.tv
2 weeks ago
Hi CGTV families & friends I'm excited to be coming back to Atlanta for a weekend intensive on Oct. 21st & 22nd at Marston Studios. Register now for a fun and informative weekend:
www.marstonstudios.com #actingtips #activingadvice #auditioning #actorslife John Paul Marston From Start To Stardom ... See MoreSee Less
4 weeks ago
This past weekend I supported a former CGTV graduate. Please check out Jackson Robert Scott in the new IT movie🎈
Below are drawings of two of the movie characters I did. Jackson Scott as Georgie and Bill Skarsgard as Pennywise😊 ... See MoreSee Less
These are awesome Shaelyn!
1 years ago
GAIN EXPOSURE OF OUR 20,000 FACEBOOK FANS - let us write an article about your experience and success! Copy and paste these questions/answers in the comments below and answer them. Or you can do it via email to Gia@TheSocialMediaMasters.com
1. How did you hear about the audition for CGTV in your city?
2. Was/were your son/daughter/you nervous about these auditions? How did you prepare?
3. Who was your Disney star that hosted your audition? Were you nervous about performing for him/her?
4. After your audition, what did you think? How stressful was the wait for the callback?
5. When you found out you were selected out of only a few dozen in the room, what was your reaction? What was your and/or your parents reaction?
6. Why did you decide to invest in training with Adrian R'Mante and CGTV, was it a hard decision?
7. What were your favorite parts about the training?
8. How did your LIVE performance at ACME theatre go?
9. Did you receive any Hollywood agent and/or Manager callbacks and if so, how many?
10. What is the #1 thing that CGTV/Adrian R'Mante or any of its celebrity staff did for you?
11. Why would you recommend this to anyone that has dreams of making it in Hollywood? ... See MoreSee Less
We just completed CG TV ready to get some auditions
We went to a seminar in San Jose California for auditions and then we did the 7 Day program in Hollywood
1. How did you hear about the audition for CGTV in your city? - I got a call from CGTV in 2016 and they had said they saw me on multiple acting websites and would love for me to join this experience! They gave me all the details and I was ecstatic! 2. Was/were your son/daughter/you nervous about these auditions? How did you prepare? - I was extremely nervous for my audition, although I tried to turn it into excitement. I remember that I kept practicing my lines over and over again until I set foot in my audition. I would even recite my lines to random people at random times and they believed it! 3. Who was your Disney star that hosted your audition? Were you nervous about performing for him/her? - I first met Jonathan Goldstein while I signed up, then later on met Adrian R'Mante and Mathew Timmons. They are all amazing, talented, and sweet people. 4. After your audition, what did you think? How stressful was the wait for the callback? - After my audition, I felt thrilled and confident, although I was eager to see the callbacks. I ended up happy with my results and overall was a great experience. 5. When you found out you were selected out of only a few dozen in the room, what was your reaction? What was your and/or your parents reaction? - I was shocked that they saw such potential in me and it made my dreams even more real. It helped me with my self confidence and I was truly grateful. I couldn't wait to get started! 6. Why did you decide to invest in training with Adrian R'Mante and CGTV, was it a hard decision? - I knew it was a great way to start my dreams and could really give me that extra push I needed. Adrian is a great guy and it is amazing that someone I use to watch on my TV when I was little, is now my mentor. It was a challenging thought, because it happened so quickly, but overall, I couldn't be happier with my decision! 7. What were your favorite parts about the training? - I loved meeting all the diverse, creative, intriguing people I got to watch perform and grow with. My group at the showcase and I have started a group chat to keep in touch with each other, it was just a bunch of fun loving young actors working together, which is amazing! 8. How did your LIVE performance at ACME theatre go? - I have not done that yet, but am hoping to soon! 9. Did you receive any Hollywood agent and/or Manager callbacks and if so, how many? - I got in touch with multiple, but I was thrilled to have talked to and to have gotten a callback from Lisa London. Looking forward to working with her soon! 10. What is the #1 thing that CGTV/Adrian R'Mante or any of its celebrity staff did for you? - They inspired me even more to pursue my dreams and to never give up. They also taught me some very professional acting tips on how to express a monologue in a certain way. It really improved my acting skill. Mathew Timmons and Adrian worked with me on my monologue as soon as we started practicing and it meant a lot. 11. Why would you recommend this to anyone that has dreams of making it in Hollywood? - I would recommend it because, it is overall a surreal experience and it really motivates you. It can really improve your acting level and help you to come across as more appealing and professional to the industry. No matter what comes out of this experience you will get to meet creative and talented people. www.facebook.com/KelleyLucasfanpage/?ref=settings www.instagram.com/kelleydelrey/?hl=en
Hi Gia! I am just checking up on the status of the article and when/if it will be posted? Thank you and hope to hear back!
1 month ago
VIP Summer Participants!
Your reels are complete!! Hooray!!! Thank you so much for your patience. You will have your reels by tomorrow evening. Please make sure to check your all of your email accounts and spam folder. You can contact me at Sandra@cgtv.la if you don't receive your reel by tomorrow evening. ... See MoreSee Less
1 month ago
Hello CGTV families and friends. I am excited to be in NYC this weekend. We have some spots left in the classes this weekend on Sept. 23 & 24th. To register: bit.ly/2vak7UF Look forward to meeting and working with all these talented actors. #actingtips #actingadvice #confidence #NYC #nyckidandteenactors ... See MoreSee Less
- Oscar CejaApril 18, 2016 - 5:17 pm
We love all of our graduates at CGTV and this one is no exception, no one works harder at crafting his art than Oscar Ceja. During his time at CGTV, he took his training very seriously and truly shined when we presented his talents to many industry agents and managers at his live showcase at […]
- Natalie RamosMarch 30, 2016 - 6:58 pm
Natalie Ramos Hi Adrian, this is Natalie Ramos from Naples, Florida. I just wanted to send you quick email so say that I’m thankful for everything that you’ve done for me. Without you, I wouldn’t have met my amazing agent, Karen Greer❤️ I’ve been working hard with my acting and singing coaches! Im on casting […]
CGTV Education Guarantee
The program is for educational purposes only. This is not an audition or guarantee of work. The presence of a Talent Agent or industry professional is not a guarantee or implication of a job offer of any kind. We are not offering employment, a job opportunity or an audition, only training. We are bonded in the State of California. BOND# S9141930