2 weeks ago
Hi CGTV families & friends I'm excited to be coming back to Atlanta for a weekend intensive on Oct. 21st & 22nd at Marston Studios. Register now for a fun and informative weekend:
www.marstonstudios.com #actingtips #activingadvice #auditioning #actorslife John Paul Marston From Start To Stardom ... See MoreSee Less
3 weeks ago
This past weekend I supported a former CGTV graduate. Please check out Jackson Robert Scott in the new IT movie🎈
Below are drawings of two of the movie characters I did. Jackson Scott as Georgie and Bill Skarsgard as Pennywise😊 ... See MoreSee Less
These are awesome Shaelyn!
1 years ago
GAIN EXPOSURE OF OUR 20,000 FACEBOOK FANS - let us write an article about your experience and success! Copy and paste these questions/answers in the comments below and answer them. Or you can do it via email to Gia@TheSocialMediaMasters.com
1. How did you hear about the audition for CGTV in your city?
2. Was/were your son/daughter/you nervous about these auditions? How did you prepare?
3. Who was your Disney star that hosted your audition? Were you nervous about performing for him/her?
4. After your audition, what did you think? How stressful was the wait for the callback?
5. When you found out you were selected out of only a few dozen in the room, what was your reaction? What was your and/or your parents reaction?
6. Why did you decide to invest in training with Adrian R'Mante and CGTV, was it a hard decision?
7. What were your favorite parts about the training?
8. How did your LIVE performance at ACME theatre go?
9. Did you receive any Hollywood agent and/or Manager callbacks and if so, how many?
10. What is the #1 thing that CGTV/Adrian R'Mante or any of its celebrity staff did for you?
11. Why would you recommend this to anyone that has dreams of making it in Hollywood? ... See MoreSee Less
We just completed CG TV ready to get some auditions
We went to a seminar in San Jose California for auditions and then we did the 7 Day program in Hollywood
1. How did you hear about the audition for CGTV in your city? - I got a call from CGTV in 2016 and they had said they saw me on multiple acting websites and would love for me to join this experience! They gave me all the details and I was ecstatic! 2. Was/were your son/daughter/you nervous about these auditions? How did you prepare? - I was extremely nervous for my audition, although I tried to turn it into excitement. I remember that I kept practicing my lines over and over again until I set foot in my audition. I would even recite my lines to random people at random times and they believed it! 3. Who was your Disney star that hosted your audition? Were you nervous about performing for him/her? - I first met Jonathan Goldstein while I signed up, then later on met Adrian R'Mante and Mathew Timmons. They are all amazing, talented, and sweet people. 4. After your audition, what did you think? How stressful was the wait for the callback? - After my audition, I felt thrilled and confident, although I was eager to see the callbacks. I ended up happy with my results and overall was a great experience. 5. When you found out you were selected out of only a few dozen in the room, what was your reaction? What was your and/or your parents reaction? - I was shocked that they saw such potential in me and it made my dreams even more real. It helped me with my self confidence and I was truly grateful. I couldn't wait to get started! 6. Why did you decide to invest in training with Adrian R'Mante and CGTV, was it a hard decision? - I knew it was a great way to start my dreams and could really give me that extra push I needed. Adrian is a great guy and it is amazing that someone I use to watch on my TV when I was little, is now my mentor. It was a challenging thought, because it happened so quickly, but overall, I couldn't be happier with my decision! 7. What were your favorite parts about the training? - I loved meeting all the diverse, creative, intriguing people I got to watch perform and grow with. My group at the showcase and I have started a group chat to keep in touch with each other, it was just a bunch of fun loving young actors working together, which is amazing! 8. How did your LIVE performance at ACME theatre go? - I have not done that yet, but am hoping to soon! 9. Did you receive any Hollywood agent and/or Manager callbacks and if so, how many? - I got in touch with multiple, but I was thrilled to have talked to and to have gotten a callback from Lisa London. Looking forward to working with her soon! 10. What is the #1 thing that CGTV/Adrian R'Mante or any of its celebrity staff did for you? - They inspired me even more to pursue my dreams and to never give up. They also taught me some very professional acting tips on how to express a monologue in a certain way. It really improved my acting skill. Mathew Timmons and Adrian worked with me on my monologue as soon as we started practicing and it meant a lot. 11. Why would you recommend this to anyone that has dreams of making it in Hollywood? - I would recommend it because, it is overall a surreal experience and it really motivates you. It can really improve your acting level and help you to come across as more appealing and professional to the industry. No matter what comes out of this experience you will get to meet creative and talented people. www.facebook.com/KelleyLucasfanpage/?ref=settings www.instagram.com/kelleydelrey/?hl=en
Hi Gia! I am just checking up on the status of the article and when/if it will be posted? Thank you and hope to hear back!
1 month ago
VIP Summer Participants!
Your reels are complete!! Hooray!!! Thank you so much for your patience. You will have your reels by tomorrow evening. Please make sure to check your all of your email accounts and spam folder. You can contact me at Sandra@cgtv.la if you don't receive your reel by tomorrow evening. ... See MoreSee Less
1 month ago
Hello CGTV families and friends. I am excited to be in NYC this weekend. We have some spots left in the classes this weekend on Sept. 23 & 24th. To register: bit.ly/2vak7UF Look forward to meeting and working with all these talented actors. #actingtips #actingadvice #confidence #NYC #nyckidandteenactors ... See MoreSee Less
- Oscar CejaApril 18, 2016 - 5:17 pm
We love all of our graduates at CGTV and this one is no exception, no one works harder at crafting his art than Oscar Ceja. During his time at CGTV, he took his training very seriously and truly shined when we presented his talents to many industry agents and managers at his live showcase at […]
- Natalie RamosMarch 30, 2016 - 6:58 pm
Natalie Ramos Hi Adrian, this is Natalie Ramos from Naples, Florida. I just wanted to send you quick email so say that I’m thankful for everything that you’ve done for me. Without you, I wouldn’t have met my amazing agent, Karen Greer❤️ I’ve been working hard with my acting and singing coaches! Im on casting […]
CGTV Education Guarantee
The program is for educational purposes only. This is not an audition or guarantee of work. The presence of a Talent Agent or industry professional is not a guarantee or implication of a job offer of any kind. We are not offering employment, a job opportunity or an audition, only training. We are bonded in the State of California. BOND# S9141930