Welcome to Hollywood
DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY.
Please contact email@example.com for reservations.
Discover our Neighborhood – Hollywood, CA.
Let’s face it—there is just no place on Earth quite like Hollywood. Yes, this is the birthplace of American cinema. But there is so much more here, starting with the famous California sunshine that really does make getting out and about easier and more enjoyable. Right next door to Loews Hollywood is the famous Hollywood & Highland. It’s a great choice for shopping, people-watching or enjoying a few games of bowling. This is also the home of the famous Dolby Theater, the home of the Academy Awards. Love hoops? You’ll want to check out a Lakers game. No matter how you choose to spend your time here, we hope you’ll come back and be our guest again, and again.
Visit Our Loews Hotels Blog for more Hollywood Itinerary Ideas. You can also ask our concierge for a list of all the amazing things there are to do in Hollywood.
Amenities & Services
- Audio/Visual: PSAV, our in-house partner, has the latest state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment for your every need.
- Babysitting: Please contact the concierge for information and reservations.
- Business Center: Our onsite FedEx Office is located on the third floor and offers:
- High-speed printing, including fast business-card printing
- 24-hour access to self-service computers and printing with your room key
- Fast, easy fax service
- Essentials, from chargers and electronic adaptors to business supplies
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conference facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable concierge is happy to handle nearly any request.
- Currency Exchange: Our Front Office Staff is happy to exchange currency for our guests. Or you may access cash from our lobby ATM.
- Dry Cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry, same-day service is available six days a week, including Sundays and holidays. Express service gets your items back in just a few hours.
- Fitness Center: Found on the fifth-floor, enjoy free access during your stay. Featuring new new equipment and tons of windows with great views.
- Internet: We offer guests free wireless high-speed Internet access for up to 3 devices. You can connect from your guestroom, the pool terrace and all public spaces.
- Parking: We offer valet and self-parking at Loews Hollywood. For valet parking, please allow 20 minutes for the retrieval of your vehicle.
- Valet Parking is $46 + tax per vehicle, per day (includes in-and-out privileges)
- Self-Parking is $17 per vehicle, per day (does not include in-and-out privileges)
- Pool: Located on the fifth-floor is our outdoor, heated pool where the views are spectacular.
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, In Room Dining is available between 6:30 AM – 11:00 PM.
- Safes and Safe Deposit Boxes: Every room features an in-room safe that is large enough to accommodate a laptop, tablet or other personal electronics. Or if you prefer, the front desk can assist you with a safe deposit box.
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at Loews Hollywood. Officers are on duty 24 hours.
- Shoe Shine: Simply call the Bell Desk for complimentary overnight service
- Yoga Studio: Located on the 5th floor, our yoga studio will transport you into your ultimate yoga experience. Poolside Yoga available.
Loews Loves Kids, and Teens Too
We can admit it; there is a kid in all of us. And at Loews Hollywood we know that children—and parents—need VIP treatment during their vacation. Our signature Loews Loves Kids programs are designed to make it fun—and easy—for families to travel with children and teens. So, no matter how old your kids are, rest assured we’re here to guarantee they have as good a time as you do.
From lending libraries of games to childproofing kits, we have everything to make your family’s travel as seamless as possible.
- Complimentary “Loews Loves Kids” Welcome Gift presented upon arrival for children under 10
- A “Kids Closet,” offering items available for guests to use during their stay. These include toys, car seats, and self-contained DVD players with age appropriate DVDs—and more.
- Children’s menus with healthy option plus fun books with crayons
- Cribs and roll-away beds available for in-room use
- List of nearby tourist attractions and activities recommended for children, as well as nearby pharmacies, pediatricians and bonded babysitting services.
Babysitting: Simply contact the Concierge for arrangements and fees or more information.
For Your Teens
Here at Loews Hollywood, we also offer a combination of entertaining, fun and educational activities to occupy your hard-to-please teens (and tweens).
Tweens and Teens receive:
- A List of nearby tourist attractions, activities and shopping geared to teens
- Access to a lending library of XBox 360, Nintendo Wii, DVD players, and more
We understand that, for little ones, it all starts with a good night’s sleep. Loews Hollywood offers several different room categories to help accommodate your family’s needs. Whether you choose a standard room or one of our suites, you’ll soon see why Loews Hollywood is a top destination for family-friendly travel. Kids under 18 stay free, as long as they are staying with their parent.