- Our web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or email address of each visitor.
Registration and Personal Information:
- Visitors are not required to complete a Talent Profile registration form to use our website.
- When a Talent Profile is voluntarily provided, we may collect personal information such as name, email address, and other relevant details.
- Information collected during registration is used to contact users regarding agents and/or managers interested in representing the client, as indicated by the user’s expressed interest.
- Account information is deleted within 3 months after registration, and no data is stored.
Use of Information:
- Contact information is never sold or shared with other organizations.
- Information provided on our talent profile will be posted live on our site and will be password protected, available only to registered clients and industry professionals.
Acceptance/Changes to Policy:
- Users are required to use the Training Videos and/or Scripts page in strict trust and confidence, reserved only for registered participants.
- Materials may not be shared, copied, posted, transmitted, broadcast, exhibited, or used for any unauthorized purposes.
- Prohibited actions include copying, sharing, or posting on social networking or content-sharing websites (e.g., Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- We prioritize the security of personal information and take reasonable measures to protect it.
- However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure.