Mann has been building a solid resume over the past few years with starring turns in “Project X”and “It’s Kind of a Funny Story,” but he’s said to make a significant leap in this Indian Paintbrush production. Meanwhile, Cyler gets his big break here as Mann’s best friend, and if Alfonso Gomez-Rejon’s film can strike a chord with younger audiences, RJ Cyler could find himself on the verge of stardom. Olivia Cooke (“Bates Motel”) co-stars as their leukemia-stricken classmate who changes both of their lives.
CGTV (joined by CBS Radio, Hi Health, and The Young Agency) will be in Phoenix, AZ On October 25 and 26 presenting the Arizona’s Got talent competition where somebody will win the grand prize of $10,000! CGTV, we have people on TV!
We signed with Carla at Alexander’s 😉
She is trying to get Regan a meeting with Disney!! Very exciting!
I am just waiting to hear back from Regan’s teacher regarding her school work if she was to miss school for a month. She is in French immersion so I am just finding out if she is allowed to miss that much. I am sure it will be fine! She is very excited to work with you again;)
We found out that if a big production like disney or a TV series or motion pic wants her then they would fast track her 01 visa, so I have my fingers crossed for her!! If not then she has to do a few more things in Canada before she can apply, and get a job offer of course!
Just keeping you updated!
I should know tomorrow if we are coming out for pilot season, just depends if I can make it work with her school work!
Thanks again for everything! Regan has grown so much as a little actress!! You and your team are amazing!!
Dallas and Regan Munch
Adrian grew up in Tampa, FL and started acting at the young age of 14. During his senior year, he truly identified his passion for acting when he landed his first full length theatrical production. His high school was looking for the lead dancer in the musicalFame, so Adrian auditioned and the rest is history. He grew up playing baseball, football, and basketball, but above all dancing and acting were his life. In his dancing career, Adrian participated in countless hip-hop and break dancing competitions in which he was extremely successful. Ultimately his love for dancing launched him into acting.
Adrian has worked in countless television and film roles. TV Film Credits Include: CSI, 24, Alias, CSI:NY, Summerland, JAG, Fraiser, Moesha, The Wayans Brothers, S1m0ne and The Suite Life On Deck.
Adrian can be seen on the Disney Channel and Netflix playing the role of Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya De La Rosa Ramirez in the mega hit television show The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. This is Adrian’s most visible character to date, and by far Adrian’s favorite role (although his role on 24 is a VERY close 2nd).
Currently, Adrian’s latest project is playing Diego Gonzalez, a guest starring role, on CBS’s hit show “NCIS: Los Angeles” with LL Cool J and Chris O’Donnell. Recent films include the thriller “Underground” and award winning comedy movie “Life at the Resort.” Through his education and career, Adrian has had the opportunity to work with top-acting professionals in the country and now wants to pay it forward in his CGTV Program designed for undiscovered talent. Adrian says: “LIVE in the moment while appreciating what you have and work hard for what you love…PERFORMING!!!.”
My son Jackson attended your Dallas camp a year and a half ago and is doing well with commercials but thought you would like to know little Mallory Mahoney (blonde curls) is lead actress in a short film that is an official selection at Sundance! Click here for video
McCormick first took an interest in acting in 2006 when she joined The Corsa Agency in Los Angeles. McCormick’s first onscreen appearance was uncredited, in the television series ‘Til Death at the age of nine. In 2007, she beat out thousands of other children to be cast in second season of the game show Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? McCormick also guest starred on the Disney Channel series Hannah Montana in the 2008 episode “Welcome to the Bungle”. She and China Anne McClain played girls who ask Hannah Montana questions during an interview. She also co-starred with McClain in the film Jack and Janet Save the Planet. Her other acting credits include the film Ramona and Beezus in 2010 as Susan Kushner and the television film A Nanny for Christmas in 2011.
In 2011, McCormick was chosen for the role of Olive, a girl with an eidetic memory, in the Disney Channel series A.N.T. Farm. She was cast after an audition where she continually talked about tigers. Dan Signer stated “And as I heard her continually talking about tigers, I thought ‘That’s just how Olive would sound.’ Which is how Sierra got that part.” According to an interview with McCormick, getting the role was easy because she and China were already friends from their previous work experience.
MY MOVIE “A COUNTRY CHRISTMAS STORY” WITH DOLLY PARTON COMES ON TONIGHT!! Lifetime Channel at 5pm pacific standard time.
I had a wonderful time filming this movie with the amazing cast and crew. Thank you Adrian for everything you taught me, you got me prepared for this step in my career. I was able to arrive on set my first day with confidence because of what I learned at your summer acting program! Love y’all!
The actress currently stars as “Kelly Wainwright” on Nickelodeon’s hit “boy band” series Big Time Rush.
Before hitting the “big time”, Tanya’s gift to tell interesting and compelling stories earned her the recurring role of Nancy Cooper on the CW’s Veronica Mars as well as memorable guest spots on shows like CBS’ Ghost Whisperer, CBS’ Cold Case, and Disney Channel’s Cory in the House.
Tanya also garnered legions of fans when she shared the screen with Zac Ephron, Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale as the main Sharpette “Jackie” in the monster hit Disney Channel original movie High School Musical 2. Other TV movie roles include playing Marcie in MGM’s Legally Blondes – the third installment of the popular film series, which aired on Disney Channel and ABC Family.
A native of Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Tanya graduated from the prestigious UCLA School of Theater, Film, and Television. With brains, beauty and outstanding ability, Tanya received the coveted Regent’s Scholarship for Academic Achievement as well as the esteemed John and Faith Surabian Award for Musical Theater.
Tanya continues to live in Los Angeles. When not working, she enjoys mentoring young people, volunteering, yoga, hiking, ballet and spending time with friends and family.
Southlake teen Sydney Fullmer, who is starring in the new, live-action An American Girl: Saige Paints the Sky, as Saige, American Girl’s red-headed, blue-eyed 2013 doll of the year attended CGTV. The movie, which focuses on Saige’s love for horses and painting and her fight to keep the arts in her school, screened at Harkins Theatres and became available on DVD and Blue-Ray. The movie also aired on NBC. Jane Seymour plays her grandmother in the movie.
2 weeks ago
Hi CGTV families & friends I'm excited to be coming back to Atlanta for a weekend intensive on Oct. 21st & 22nd at Marston Studios. Register now for a fun and informative weekend:
www.marstonstudios.com #actingtips #activingadvice #auditioning #actorslife John Paul Marston From Start To Stardom ... See MoreSee Less
4 weeks ago
This past weekend I supported a former CGTV graduate. Please check out Jackson Robert Scott in the new IT movie🎈
Below are drawings of two of the movie characters I did. Jackson Scott as Georgie and Bill Skarsgard as Pennywise😊 ... See MoreSee Less
These are awesome Shaelyn!
1 years ago
GAIN EXPOSURE OF OUR 20,000 FACEBOOK FANS - let us write an article about your experience and success! Copy and paste these questions/answers in the comments below and answer them. Or you can do it via email to Gia@TheSocialMediaMasters.com
1. How did you hear about the audition for CGTV in your city?
2. Was/were your son/daughter/you nervous about these auditions? How did you prepare?
3. Who was your Disney star that hosted your audition? Were you nervous about performing for him/her?
4. After your audition, what did you think? How stressful was the wait for the callback?
5. When you found out you were selected out of only a few dozen in the room, what was your reaction? What was your and/or your parents reaction?
6. Why did you decide to invest in training with Adrian R'Mante and CGTV, was it a hard decision?
7. What were your favorite parts about the training?
8. How did your LIVE performance at ACME theatre go?
9. Did you receive any Hollywood agent and/or Manager callbacks and if so, how many?
10. What is the #1 thing that CGTV/Adrian R'Mante or any of its celebrity staff did for you?
11. Why would you recommend this to anyone that has dreams of making it in Hollywood? ... See MoreSee Less
We just completed CG TV ready to get some auditions
We went to a seminar in San Jose California for auditions and then we did the 7 Day program in Hollywood
1. How did you hear about the audition for CGTV in your city? - I got a call from CGTV in 2016 and they had said they saw me on multiple acting websites and would love for me to join this experience! They gave me all the details and I was ecstatic! 2. Was/were your son/daughter/you nervous about these auditions? How did you prepare? - I was extremely nervous for my audition, although I tried to turn it into excitement. I remember that I kept practicing my lines over and over again until I set foot in my audition. I would even recite my lines to random people at random times and they believed it! 3. Who was your Disney star that hosted your audition? Were you nervous about performing for him/her? - I first met Jonathan Goldstein while I signed up, then later on met Adrian R'Mante and Mathew Timmons. They are all amazing, talented, and sweet people. 4. After your audition, what did you think? How stressful was the wait for the callback? - After my audition, I felt thrilled and confident, although I was eager to see the callbacks. I ended up happy with my results and overall was a great experience. 5. When you found out you were selected out of only a few dozen in the room, what was your reaction? What was your and/or your parents reaction? - I was shocked that they saw such potential in me and it made my dreams even more real. It helped me with my self confidence and I was truly grateful. I couldn't wait to get started! 6. Why did you decide to invest in training with Adrian R'Mante and CGTV, was it a hard decision? - I knew it was a great way to start my dreams and could really give me that extra push I needed. Adrian is a great guy and it is amazing that someone I use to watch on my TV when I was little, is now my mentor. It was a challenging thought, because it happened so quickly, but overall, I couldn't be happier with my decision! 7. What were your favorite parts about the training? - I loved meeting all the diverse, creative, intriguing people I got to watch perform and grow with. My group at the showcase and I have started a group chat to keep in touch with each other, it was just a bunch of fun loving young actors working together, which is amazing! 8. How did your LIVE performance at ACME theatre go? - I have not done that yet, but am hoping to soon! 9. Did you receive any Hollywood agent and/or Manager callbacks and if so, how many? - I got in touch with multiple, but I was thrilled to have talked to and to have gotten a callback from Lisa London. Looking forward to working with her soon! 10. What is the #1 thing that CGTV/Adrian R'Mante or any of its celebrity staff did for you? - They inspired me even more to pursue my dreams and to never give up. They also taught me some very professional acting tips on how to express a monologue in a certain way. It really improved my acting skill. Mathew Timmons and Adrian worked with me on my monologue as soon as we started practicing and it meant a lot. 11. Why would you recommend this to anyone that has dreams of making it in Hollywood? - I would recommend it because, it is overall a surreal experience and it really motivates you. It can really improve your acting level and help you to come across as more appealing and professional to the industry. No matter what comes out of this experience you will get to meet creative and talented people. www.facebook.com/KelleyLucasfanpage/?ref=settings www.instagram.com/kelleydelrey/?hl=en
Hi Gia! I am just checking up on the status of the article and when/if it will be posted? Thank you and hope to hear back!
1 month ago
VIP Summer Participants!
Your reels are complete!! Hooray!!! Thank you so much for your patience. You will have your reels by tomorrow evening. Please make sure to check your all of your email accounts and spam folder. You can contact me at Sandra@cgtv.la if you don't receive your reel by tomorrow evening. ... See MoreSee Less
1 month ago
Hello CGTV families and friends. I am excited to be in NYC this weekend. We have some spots left in the classes this weekend on Sept. 23 & 24th. To register: bit.ly/2vak7UF Look forward to meeting and working with all these talented actors. #actingtips #actingadvice #confidence #NYC #nyckidandteenactors ... See MoreSee Less
- Oscar CejaApril 18, 2016 - 5:17 pm
We love all of our graduates at CGTV and this one is no exception, no one works harder at crafting his art than Oscar Ceja. During his time at CGTV, he took his training very seriously and truly shined when we presented his talents to many industry agents and managers at his live showcase at […]
- Natalie RamosMarch 30, 2016 - 6:58 pm
Natalie Ramos Hi Adrian, this is Natalie Ramos from Naples, Florida. I just wanted to send you quick email so say that I’m thankful for everything that you’ve done for me. Without you, I wouldn’t have met my amazing agent, Karen Greer❤️ I’ve been working hard with my acting and singing coaches! Im on casting […]
CGTV Education Guarantee
The program is for educational purposes only. This is not an audition or guarantee of work. The presence of a Talent Agent or industry professional is not a guarantee or implication of a job offer of any kind. We are not offering employment, a job opportunity or an audition, only training. We are bonded in the State of California. BOND# S9141930