Upon arriving in Los Angeles, everyone wants to see the “Hollywood” sign. Many people describe getting goosebumps upon seeing the worn, omnipresent sign. Most agree there is no place quite like Hollywood.
Hollywood offers the ever-present California sunshine and fair weather, a wonderful choice for shopping, and a variety of activities. On a more practical side, an aspiring actor or actress also needs to look at housing, which is why we suggest the Loews Hotel. Some of the conveniences it offers as far as housing for actors include:
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Business Center: An onsite FedEx Office ( a must-have for daily information regarding auditions, call-backs, and agent).
- High-speed printing, including fast business-card printing.
- Twentyfour hour access to self-service computers and printing with your room key.
- Fast, easy fax service.
- Essentials, from chargers and electronic adaptors to business supplies.
- Fitness Center: Found on the fifth-floor, appreciate free access during your stay. You’ll love the new equipment and tons of windows with great views.
- Internet: Offering guests free wireless high-speed Internet access for up to 3 devices. You can connect from your guestroom, the pool terrace, and all public spaces.
- Parking: Offering valet and self-parking at Loews Hollywood. For valet parking, please allow 20 minutes for the retrieval of your vehicle.
- Valet Parking is $46 + tax per vehicle, per day (includes in-and-out privileges)
- Self-Parking is $17 per vehicle, per day (does not include in-and-out privileges)
- Pool: Located on the fifth floor is the outdoor, heated pool where the views are spectacular.
- Yoga Studio: Located on the 5th floor, the yoga studio will transport you into your ultimate yoga experience. Poolside Yoga is available.
Other amenities include Babysitting, Catering and Conference Facilities, Dry Cleaning, Room Service, Safes and Safe Deposit Boxes.
Visit Our Loews Hotels Blog for more Hollywood Itinerary Ideas. You can also ask the concierge for a list of all the amazing things there are to do in Hollywood.
CGTV takes every measure to ensure you are satisfied with all your high-level TV, film, and entertainment program needs and will do whatever it takes to earn your business and remain lifelong clients. CGTV has been forming exceptional talent in the Los Angeles area; we pride ourselves on being large enough to provide professionalism and reliability, yet small enough to provide personalized service. To discover more, please visit our website today or call us at 818-206-0290. Like us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on current events, tips, and specials.